Privacy practices on the Web
PESKYS® respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting it. The information collected about you is used to help improve our products and services. Your information will not be given to any other companies without your express consent. Because we feel your privacy is so important, we are providing this page to describe when and how we collect and use such information.
PESKYS® collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This includes, but is not limited to, individually identifiable information, such as your full name, a user name and password, email address, phone number, physical address, credit card information and other billing information.
Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
- Registration and Ordering: Before using certain parts of this Website or ordering products or services, you must complete a registration form and/or create an account. This will require you to provide certain personal and billing information.
If you create an account using your login from a third party service, like Facebook or Twitter, we will access and collect the information that your privacy settings on that third party service permits us to access so that we can create your account for you.
- Marketing Emails: We may send marketing and or promotional emails to the email address you provide to us. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving these marketing messages by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link contained in any promotional email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (and put "Unsubscribe" or "Opt Out" in the subject line). (Please note that despite unsubscribing from such marketing communications, we may still contact you in relation to your order(s) or any issues relating any business you conduct with us.)
- Written Reviews: PESKYS® will require a valid registered e-mail address and a review name when it comes to completing the review form on the Website in relation to a specific PESKYS® product.
You can choose not to provide us with Personal Information, but then you may not be able to fully take advantage of certain features of our Website and we may not be able to provide you with certain products and/or services
ANONYMOUS INFORMATION COLLECTION
- PESKYS® collects general usage information about visitors coming to our Web site. Some of that information may be collected with the help of “cookies” or other tracking technologies. (A cookie is a small file that a Web site writes to your hard drive when you visit that site. Cookies cannot read information from your hard drive or read information from other cookies. Cookies and other general usage information include no personally identifying information.)
- Cookies and other general usage information will only be used by us internally to help us improve our Web site and your Web experience.
- If you turn cookies off in your Web browser, you will still be able to access and browse most of the Web site, but you may be unable to access certain options and services that involve our interaction with you.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- To personalize and improve our services the website allows you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to personalize your experience in using our services;
- To provide you with a streamlined checkout experience;
- To process and fulfill your order(s)/purchase(s), contact you concerning the status of an order/purchase, answer questions, respond to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising, including on the Website, via direct mail, e-mail, text message, or push notifications, and to contact you about upcoming PESKYS® sales, promotions, offers and product information. You may receive these offers in advertising that is directed to you via third party websites and media properties, including in social media.
- To help us learn more about our visitors and customers, and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To develop new products and services;
- To research and address any problems with our Website, business, and our products and services;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business; and
- Otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection.
We do not share, sell, lease or rent information about our customers to unaffiliated third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- We may share aggregate, anonymous or summary information regarding our customers and their behaviors with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data is not personal information and so will not identify you personally.
- The information that you provide to us, including information that we automatically collect about you (as explained above) and information we receive from third parties may be used to make PESKYS® marketing efforts more efficient.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us, such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company, credit card processor, email service provider or web host, amongst others. These parties may need personal information about you in order to perform their functions. However, these parties may not use any personal information we share with them about you for any other purpose other than in connection with performing supporting functions for us.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any sweepstakes and contests.
- We may use your written and/or video reviews on our Website, in Stores and/or within PESKYS® for product improvement, product development, customer experience improvement, and possible communication/PR purposes.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Shopping with PESKYS® is easy and we strive to ensure that your information is safe and secure. As a result, PESKYS® has implemented certain security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information you provide.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee our security measures. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
When using the Website, you should ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account information by limiting access to your computer (or other device) and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13) you should not register, order, purchase or provide information to or from PESKYS®. If you have knowledge that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has submitted Personal Information to us, please email us at email@example.com and we will remove that child's personal information from our files.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may link to or offer some of our services in connection with third party websites or applications, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for the practices of such websites or applications, and we encourage you to read and fully understand their privacy policies
POLICY CHANGES AND UPDATES
HOW TO CONTACT US
7349 N Paseo Del Sur Suite 515 Box 277
Scottsdale, AZ 85258